Novenas Galore

Yesterday the novena to St. Francis of Assisi started. Of course his feast day is October 4th. Several days ago I started my novena to St. Therese, the Little Flower, whose feast day is October 1st. I am still praying my novena to St. Joseph for the sale of our home. With the month of October appraoching, I will soon be starting a rosary novena. I usually do the 54 day rosary novena, but EWTN has a special rosary novena for the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, which I would like to start as well.

Oh, how I love novenas! Small and large miracles seem to accompany each one. I may not see my prayers answered immediately -- but they are always answered in God's most perfect time and in His most perfect way.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots