Moving to Kansas

Tonight, I will be signing off for awhile. I hope to return to blogging within a couple of weeks. The big move is happening. I will be moving from Illinois to Kansas. A native Illinoisan, I have lived in this state all my life -- for somewhere around half a century (Just call me Yoda.) This is a big change for me and I am looking forward to it.

I would love to hear from anyone out there who is from Kansas. I have recently met a few wonderful people from there and am feeling very good about this move. I do believe in my heart that it is the answer to prayer.

Goodbye for now. I shall return.

Comments

  1. I'll be waiting for you to come back on-line!

    I spend a lot of my formative years in Kansas (Bonner Springs, about 20 minutes outside of KC). Loved it and still have quite a great fondness for that state and its people. I hope you enjoy living there. Looking forward to hearing all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots