HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEGGY!

Today is my friend Peggy's birthday. She is a single lady who works at a Catholic hospital and teaches CCD in her parish. She seldom reads her email because she is so busy attending to the needs of others and spreading the Good News in her many little, but oh, so valuable and precious ways. However, she does occasionally read this blog.

We bonded several years ago when I invited her to dinner and prepared spaghetti for her in my home on her birthday 16 years ago. We share many happy memories and she is a special friend.

Please join me in saying a prayer of thanksgiving for Peggy today. Please join me also in praying for abundant blessings for her on her special day.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots